We have decades of experience assisting the community in their emergency response solutions and needs. Whether you need to protect your visitors, clients or patients from the elements, create drive-through testing sites, drive through grocery store activations, or organize additional supplies, we have short- and long-term tented solutions for your testing, crowd control and emergency response needs. For immediate assistance, call 781-503-2144.
Our tents are completely customizable based on need. Create an extra place for drive through testing facilities, supply storage, in-line patient/client coverage from the elements, screening areas, employee break spaces, field hospitals, pop-up kitchen or catering areas, grocery drive through activations and more. With 24/7 support available and rapid installation, our experienced team can you find the right solution.
Options & Features
- Multiple sizes (lengths and widths) to fit your property
- Tents to be weighted, not staked
- Sides of tents can be from 8-feet-tall to up to 15-feet-tall depending on your specific needs
- Ability to offer multiple lanes
- Temporary flooring (easy to clean, heavy-duty plastic)
- Lighting and illuminated exit signs
- Heating elements (electric & propane)
ADDITIONAL ITEMS WE OFFER
- Stanchions and barriers to create queues or block of areas
- Pipe & Drape or folding walls to create rooms or privacy
- Laminate tables and chairs for registration or check-in, or break areas
- Portable sanitation sinks
- Coolers, refrigerators or warming cabinets
- Disposable Qwik Covers
In the News: See How our Tents are Being Used
- Major coronavirus testing site now open in New Haven (nhregister.com)
- First CT Rapid COVID-19 Testing Center Opening in New Haven (nbcconnecticut.com)
- 2 Drive-thru Coronavirus Testing Facilities to open in Quincy (patriotledger.com)
- Coronavirus Testing Site Opening in Quincy (nbcboston.com)
- First responder testing site for COVID-19 opens near Gillette Stadium (boston25news.com)
- New drive-through test site for COVID-19 to open in South Portland (pressherald.com)
- RI Drive-Thru Coronavirus Test Sites Operational (patch.com)
- Appointment-only drive-thru testing sites open at RI's public colleges (turnto10.com)
- Raimondo: Backlog of COVID-19 tests will be reduced, eliminated with new drive-through testing sites (wpri.com)
- Coronavirus testing ramping up rapidly at drive-through sites in R.I. (Providence Journal)
- Memorial Hospital site to be used as respiratory triage unit (wpri.com)
Line Control & Sanitation
Stanchions: Use for crowd control, temporary area closures, and guide people to the proper destination through clear pathways and simple signage.
Easels: Improve way-finding and use for signage and/or directions.
Hand Sinks: Ensure guests have a place to wash their hands by adding sanitation stations outside of building, or inside your tent.
Food Prep & Storage
Food Prep, Storage & Transport: Provide extra storage for food and/or medical supplies, or use in a temporary catering/kitchen area.